BINARY OPTIONS RECOVERY

Discussion in 'News' started by ABRAHAM ROSE, Feb 28, 2018.

1. ABRAHAM ROSE

ABRAHAM ROSE New Member

I have lost funds to different binary options brokers and this almost ruined me because i had to hire a lawyer to look into it but nothing worked to get my funds back. I trusted this last broker at IQoptions with 150,000GBP and lost it but i found a Recovery Firm that specializes in funds recovery and they helped me trace the funds and recovered 80% of the investments with the profits. if not for this Firm, my life would be in total ruins, i dont think its right to lose your hard earned money to fake brokers when there is a Recovery Firm available, email firmrecoveryATgmailDOTcom to reach them or via their complaint request form on their site.

2. Benjamin Stephen

Benjamin Stephen New Member

I lost a lot of money to Binary options , they denied me access to my account and took all my money. So reached out to xing.mingATtutanotaDOTcom a recovery expert who guided me and helped me recover all my money back

3. Arushi Jain

Arushi Jain New Member

I invested $85,000 by trading from unregulated brokers, I was feel agitated about my situation, even find my life in a difficult time to withdrawal from my broker account. Now, God have send me a helper that helped me recover all my money. I’m surprise to recover all my lost funds from my scam brokers. This is real; many have being giving testimonies about retrieving all their lost funds contact me on xerona.dukeATtutanotaDOTcom and he will guide you on simple steps to take in getting your lost fund back.

4. Nicholas790000

Nicholas790000 New Member

DO YOU WANT TO RECOVER YOUR LOST FUNDS ON BINARY OPTIONS AND CAPITAL INVESTMENTS??? TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ

✅ Binary options may be used in theoretical asset pricing, they are prone to fraud in their applications and hence banned by regulators in many jurisdictions as a form of gambling. Many binary option outlets have been exposed as fraudulent. The U.S. FBI is investigating binary option scams throughout the world, and the Israeli police have tied the industry to criminal syndicates. The European Union is publishing regulations that will ban binary options trading. ASIC considers binary options as a “high-risk” and “unpredictable” investment option.

✅ Most people have lost their hard earned money through this binary options Tradings, yet they would go to meet scammers unknowingly to help them recover their money and they would end up losing more money in the process. You can easily identify these scammers with their Fake Testimonies, the thing is some of all these testimonies ya’ll are reading on these forums are fake, scammers are just trying to lure you into their Arms to get you ruined more and most of them uses gmail and other cheap mailing services that can be easily hacked, come to think of it, why would an organization or a Legit Freelancer be using such mailing services that brings out their vulnerabilities, you can see they are really not who they say they’re

✅ The Only People who are capable of helping you to recover your money are LEGIT HACKERS, most of these Binary option companies are scam so therefore they have weak Database security, and their vulnerabilities can be exploited easily with the Help of our Special HackTools, Root HackTools And Technical Hacking Strategies. All we do is to hack into the Company’s Database, Extract your files and documents, Decrypt your Transaction Details and some Technical Hacking Execution follows then you have your money recovered in Bitcoins.

✅We have a trained team of seasoned professionals under various skillsets when it comes to Hacking. Our company in fact houses a separate group of Hackers who are productively focussed and established authorities in different platforms. They hail from a proven track record Called “HackerOne” and have cracked even the toughest of barriers to intrude and capture or recapture all relevant data needed by our Clients. Some Of These Hackers Includes PETER YAWORSKI, FRANS ROSEN, JACK CABLE, JOBERT ABMA, ARNE SWINNEN And More

✅COMPOSITE HACKS is available for customer care 24/7, And You Can Also Contact us for other Technical Hacking Services you desire Such as:

* WEBSITE HACKING

• CREDIT CARD MISHAPS
    * PHONE HACKING (giving you Unnoticeable access to everything Happening on the Target’s Phone)

* LOCATION TRACKING

* CLEARING OF CRIMINAL RECORDS

* SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS HACKING etc

✅CONTACT:

••• Email:

compositehacks@protonmail.com

••• Wickr>>>> compositehacks

5. Melissa Andrew

Melissa Andrew New Member

I invested a massive chunk of my capital and savings into the care of an unregulated broker who vividly convinced me into investing ,he said pulling out of the investment is easy and I could make withdrawals .He kept asking for more funds ,this kept going on until my therapist introduced me to a certified recovery expert Mr Gavin Eric who guided me until I got all my funds back ,I really don’t know how he did it ,It was a relief to get my money back? i think someone else might need his assistance, feel free to contact him if you are having issues accessing your trading account, reach out to him via his email address: gavineric90@gmail.com and he will guide you on steps to take and get back your funds without any form of restriction.

6. Sideeq

Sideeq New Member

YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK!

In the Last 6 years, customers has lost nearly $540m to fraudulent broker company, only a quarter of which was refunded by financial and recovery firms. I was also a victim to Noble Capital House. I invested the sum of £70,000 and i lost everything. They won't allow me to withdraw even when it was clearly stated on their website that withdrawal only take 48 hrs. i wrote to them several times but didn't get a response. I searched the internet for victims of binary options and how they have managed to recover their money. I was able to got ETHICAL GEEK HACKERS after reading positive reviews about them online. Fast forward to two weeks later i they helped me got my funds back. I believe a lot of people are also in my shoes thats why i will share their contact on here. They are available on admin@ethicalgeekhacker.com or www.ethicalgeekhacker.com NCH, Eliteoption and banc de binary are a scam and people should report it to authorities, as I am going to do!!!

7. Jackson

Jackson New Member

I hope this team can help me . I lost money to banc de binary also. I'm sending them an email right away

8. Sideeq

Sideeq New Member

Of course yes they can help you. I have proof if you want. I got my money back from NCH through them.

9. henryrecovery

henryrecovery New Member

Hello everyone,
    Do you know you can recover the funds you lost to heartless brokers, who have smartly require you to deposit funds time to time without any substantive withdrawal?
    When it comes to Binary Options, there have been quite a few examples of people who have been taken for a ride by a Broker and have lost a large amount of money, Many of these brokers misappropriate traders money thinking these traders will not act. Beware of where you invest, Binary Option Scams are quite common and come down to a number of factors including improper due diligence and manipulation by the broker we should be very careful with these so called brokers. If you have lost any amount of money to an online broker, contact SERVICES@OXPAHAT.ORG www.oxpahat.org

10. henryrecovery

henryrecovery New Member

Are you having issues accessing your investment with your broker ? Is your broker demanding for more you can withdraw on forex? OR has your broker account been manipulated in any form ? You suspect shadiness from your bank account officers and wish to get a full refund of all your scammed funds ? I recently recovered funds from a scam broker, binaryonline and Big Option. They intentionally make you loose trades so you deposit more money. I had to hire a professional expert on www.oxpahat.org to get my money back with no upfront fee. Lesson learnt, happy to share my experience, their email is services@oxpahat.org, good luck.

11. Agent mike

Agent mike New Member

• broker image.jpg
    Good day everyone on this platform I wanna used this medium to express how you can recover your lost fund from binary options scam companies or fake broker if you are have been scammed before well i know a lot of people have lost so much of their fund,life saving,retirement saving. investment and even sold a lot properties so that can they can be able to trade more more with binary options broker but it all went negatives ways for them which they don't even expected and I know a lot of people might have lost hope that their fund is gone forever or it can’t be recovered anymore that's (BIG NO).........I have good new I wanna shared with victims sorry for your lost its not easy but i can fully assure you on how you gonna recover your money within days who have loss much fund due to binary scam and i wanna tell there is big advantage to recover all your lost when you are ready to consult the one online leading intelligence and trustworthy group of hacker,Are you really seeking for help in recovery of your lost in binary option/cryptocurrency frauds,forex trading scam,investment scam any kind of scam I wanna highly recommend the number one leading intelligence and professionalism group of hacker ETHICAL REVOLUTION HACKER

Recovery Service

They have the intelligence and expertise in asset recovery, claim assessment. Our team of professionals will carefully asses your case, so we can determine

the best course of action. We may employing ethical reconnaissance and grey hat hacking methodology and still work in acceptable code of conduct. We have created a highly optimized multi-threaded C++ program and special hack tools to perform computer forensic investigation and brute-force decryption. This service is designed right from the start to be a scalable solution - it runs on a cluster of high performance Linux boxes, hosted on the Amazon EC2 cloud. This enables us to scale up to nearly any number of computing cores. We have tested this with up to 100 8-core computers, but more can be brought online if required.

Trust

Should you trust us in recovering your lost funds? Our Founder is a senior Certified Ethical Hacker holding CEH, CISA, CISSP ,Redhat, CCNA, AWS certifications with more than a decade of hands on experience. He has deep understanding in personal security (social media, email, device etc), web and network security, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, cybercrime investigation, malware analysis, hack recovery and all kinds of security standards.

I personally have introduce this great group hacker to every individual I know physically who is seeking for recovery helps and when it come to handle case for victim they are very reliable and trustworthy.they don’t charge any upfront payment before they start working your case when they get the vital information about the lost fund from the victim and it take the them 5-10 working days to recover fund I wanna make sure victim don’t fall in the hands of another scammer again cos I know how it gonna feel to lost another fund to fake recovery when seeking for recovery expert I know a lot of fake recovery group acting up and pretending as if they can assist you they only want your money and that’s all please be careful out there you are feel free to consult them on WEBPAGE:ethicalrevolutionhacker.strikingly.com EMAIL:ethicalrevolutionhacker00 @gmail.com for their service and to know how they handle case for victim. I guarantee everyone out there to contact them for your problem to be sort out