The primary mission of SyncFab is to foster reshoring. We believe that manufacturing locally is best for the planet as Governments and People care more how things are made when manufactured locally as opposed to "out of sight, out of mind." To this aim in 2013, SyncFab created an industry first online design-to-manufacture interactive supply chain ecosystem partnering academics, entrepreneurs, designers, engineers and materials suppliers with local industry. In 2016, SyncFab was recreated in response to an economic development challenge presented by San Leandro City as part of the San Francisco Mayor's Office of Civic Innovation Startup-in-Residence Program.
- Token Symbol:
- Supply & Logistics
- Total Supply:
- Start Date:
- February 15th 2018 08:00 UTC 0
- End Date:
- March 15th 2018 08:00 UTC - -
- Payment method:
- Fiat Currency
- USA (CA)
- White paper:
SyncFab is now building the largest network of advanced manufacturing capacity to match with supply chain buyers in the innovation demand hotbed of California & beyond. SyncFab was recognized by the White House as a member of the US Department of Energy Clean Energy Smart Manufacturing Innovation Initiative within the US Department of Commerce's National Network of Manufacturing Innovation (NNMI). As a CESMII partner, SyncFab continues to be part of the dialogue and implementation of DOE driven standards for Clean Energy Smart Manufacturing. We proudly support smart manufacturing for the clean local supply chain of the future summarized in our 3 core tenets to "Make Smart, Make Local and Make Clean."
Eliminate intermediaries and brokers to lower cost and increase your revenue. We directly connect you to hardware manufacturers and provide effortless production tracking.
Eliminate marketing costs by having buyers directly connect to your manufacturing facility. SyncFab guarantees payments through our smart contracts and give you full control of your pricing & capabilities.
How It Works
Benefits to Hardware Innovators
- Cheaper and high quality quotes from the source
- On-demand purchasing, tracking, & reordering
- Connect with a network of local vetted manufacturers
- Secure transactions and communications through smart contracts
Benefits to Hardware Manufacturers
- Eliminate marketing costs by having buyers directly connect to your manufacturing facility
- Guaranteed payments through smart contracts
- Complete control of your pricing & capabilities
- Less headaches of overhead and processes to focus on producing the best quality products